Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fun in the Sun

The best thing about summer is boating. We love going to the lake whenever possible.
Ellie loves to wakeboard with Shawn, but this time he decided to get her on the surfboard with him. He even had her let go of his legs for a while, he's trying to start her out young. She had a blast!!

She wanted to wakeboard on her own, so instead we let her try out the knee board. She had a hard time keeping her balance but, as you can see by the smile on her face, she didn't care.

You can see where Ellie gets her abilities from. This picture doesn't do him justice, but Shawn is definitely a shredder. (Maybe I need to take photography lessons)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I am so glad you commented. I was just thinking about you last night. I am so sorry I didn't call you back over the 4th. We were up in Bear Lake...of course. Four more weeeks until I am due. You have to help me when it comes to raising a girl. I love that picture of Shawn and your little girl. I can't wait to try surfing...being pregnant is not fun when your whole familiy is enjoying the boat but you!!! Hope all is well...love ya.

Court said...

Those are cool pictures! i have tried wakeboarding twice and i got up both times but i couldn't stay up for more than like 10 seconds!