Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Last night we carved pumpkins. Ellie's been asking for weeks so we finally did it. She was so set on making a butterfly in her pumpkin. Ashtyn had fun drawing all over our pumpkin, then she was a lot of help when it was time to carve it.

After the pumpkins were done, we turned the lights off to see how they looked with the candles inside. Ashtyn is so sensitive, it scared her to death. The look on her face in the above picture was so funny, she was trying really hard not to cry. As you can see from the next picture, it's nothing that a carameled apple didn't cure.

If only I knew how to make caramel apples......I guess I cooked the caramel too long because they were hard as a rock. We ended up having to throw them away.....I guess I'll try again.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Bree,

How cute are you guys!! We have to carve pumpkins too. Winter is approaching and we hope to see you guys on the slopes!! Please call the next time you are up!!