Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sisters

Just some fun pictures. I love that these two have each other, I always wanted to have a sister and I'm so glad that my girls were blessed with each other.
This was taken at the festival of trees, they were so excited to see Santa. Ellie is glad that Santa now knows she wants a pink guitar (do you think Shawn had anything to do with that?) Ashtyn froze up when she sat on his lap and wouldn't say anything. It's a good thing Santa already knows she wants a purse.

3 comments:

Anda said...

that is such a cute picture of your girls! I am sad I don't get to ever work with you but we are having a christmas party, your invite is at the gym! have a good night!

KaufusiFamily said...

Your two girls are SO cute. I too am SO happy they have eachother. Sisters are GREAT (but so are COUSINS!) lol.

Jenell said...

Craig is the same way. He has our kids wanting guitars and drums. DRUMS! I have to remind him that that means they will play the drums LOUDLY! He thinks he's ok with it but he hates Carters fire trucks that make noise. And the guitars, he can't just get them a cheap childrens guitar he has been ebay shopping and wants to get them a good one. Luckily there is a very good solution to all of this. They all require money. It just takes a simple reminder of that fact and the conversation seems to go away, at least for a little bit.