Tuesday, November 18, 2008

better late than never...

Ok, so this post is a little late, or should I say a lot late......we went to Lake Powell in September but I just got these pics and vids from my sister-in-law (Thanks Ang!!) and I had to share.



We had a pair of trainer skis and, of course, Ellie had to try....she really has no fear (of the water at least.) She's very proud of this video. She was actually able to stay up on the skis for a long time but this is the best one we got on film (plus the wreck is really cute).


Ashtyn & Jade, aren't they cute!!



I can't tell you how long it's been since I've been on one of these. We have so many stories of going to Lake Powell when we were younger and having so much fun on the banana. This time, after we took the little girls for a ride, me and Jacqie stayed on and 3 BIG boys joined us......not so fun. I had the worst headache the rest of the day.....getting landed on, kicked, and hit in the head by these 3 BIG boys.


I love these two sweet girls!!




I don't think Ellie was enjoying herself, do you?

4 comments:

Troy and Jeni Miller said...

Yeah!!! I love it when I stumble onto blogs of people I know and love! Great to see you and your cute girls! Ellie just cracks me up, she is such a little actress. You will have to stop by my blog so you can catch Tenille's and everyone elses. oh yeah...By the way tell Shawn that I loved the costume!

Troy and Jeni Miller said...

Wait... I forgot to ask. Too funny about the diaper and Ellie, so your pregnant?

KaufusiFamily said...

Hey... I didn't know you had a blog. I LOVE to blog-stalk!

I will agree with Jennifer... Ellie is such a cutie. I just love her to death. And the crash... hahahah... too funny!

So... are you really pregnant or is Jennifer just starting rumors??

Bree said...

For the record, no, I'm not pregnant. Not yet at least, I'll keep you posted.