Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Excuse

So......here it is. My excuse for not posting for a long time, and the fact that it's March and I just barely changed my Christmas background.....

To most of you this is old news, but I am now 14 weeks pregnant and finally out of the first trimester, YEAH! It really shouldn't be an excuse, but any spare minute I've had the last 6-7 weeks have been my time to sleep. I don't remember being so tired with my first two pregnancies, but I finally have my energy back.

We are very excited and the girls can't wait until the baby comes out. Ellie has it named already....if it's a girl she wants to name it Sally and if it's a boy she wants to name it Junior.

4 comments:

Angie A. said...

Yay! Congrats! I vote for Junior. We need a Shawn mini me running around!

KaufusiFamily said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. Ellie & Ashtyn are going to be such great helpers.

I feel for you though... when I was pregnant with my last baby I didn't brush my hair for over 2 weeks because I had such a bad headache and everytime I tried to brush my hair it would hurt more. So... I didn't. hahaha.

Seth and Nicole said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you!

Kelli said...

Bree!! I am so excited for you!! Congratulations!! Keep me posted. We may be down in St. George at the end of the month. If so, I will let you know.