Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Easter morning is supposed to be filled with FUN & EXCITEMENT, but unfortunately it wasn't this year, not for Ashtyn at least. She was throwing up all morning and didn't get to enjoy it much as I would have hoped. She was really sad that she didn't get to go to church and wear her new "Easter Bunny" dress (as she called it).
Luckily, after a few hours, and a long afternoon nap, (which she hasn't done for months, and something that Shawn and I really needed today too) she was back to her old self and she even got to put on her new dress for Easter dinner at Grandma's.

Ellie, on the other hand, had a wonderful day. She was so excited to see what the Easter Bunny left her. My favorite thing she said was, "I think the Easter Bunny knows my favorite color is green!"
Hope everyone else had a Wonderful Easter too!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Poor Ashtyn!! Having a kid sick is SO hard!
I absolutely LOVE those Easter dresses! You have beautiful girls :)

Anda said...

your girls are growing up, they are so big and cute:)

Mat and Jamie Holt said...

I think you're girls should be in commercials for kids shampoo. They are beautiful. Poor Ashtyn:(