Ellie started her first day of kindergarten this week. She was so excited, all weekend she was counting down...."only two more sleeps". I can't believe she's really old enough to go to school, where have the last five years gone?
She is going to a brand new charter school in Ivins called Vista (which is why she's wearing a uniform). It should be a really fun school, the school is still being built so they are going to the Dixie Center for a few weeks until the school is finished. It will have a technology based curriculum, and will also have training in performing arts.
Ashtyn had a really hard time that day, after we dropped Ellie off at school she just cried. I'm not sure if it was because she missed Ellie or because she wanted to be at school too. Luckily she will be starting preschool in a few weeks.

1 comment:
Bree, Eli is getting so tall and looking so grown up I can't believe it!
Post a Comment