I'm so excited and so happy for you guys!! You are going to LOVE having a little boy... they are SO fun!! Hope things are going well for you and your beautiful little family :)
Congratulations!! He is adorable, I can tell he is going to look just like the girls. I love when families all look alike!
He is a beautiful baby boy! I'm glad everything went well with his delivery! Congratulations!
Bree he is Beautiful!!! Congratulations on your new sweet baby!!! Please come visit us at the daycare when you can!!
Oh my goodness I want to hold him and kiss him!! SO FUN!
Bree he is so cute! I'm excited for you guys. Hope all is going well!
Congrats Bree & Sean & girls....He is so adorable and yes, very much alert!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm so excited and so happy for you guys!! You are going to LOVE having a little boy... they are SO fun!! Hope things are going well for you and your beautiful little family :)
Congratulations!! He is adorable, I can tell he is going to look just like the girls. I love when families all look alike!
He is a beautiful baby boy! I'm glad everything went well with his delivery! Congratulations!
Bree he is Beautiful!!! Congratulations on your new sweet baby!!! Please come visit us at the daycare when you can!!
Oh my goodness I want to hold him and kiss him!! SO FUN!
Bree he is so cute! I'm excited for you guys. Hope all is going well!
Congrats Bree & Sean & girls....
He is so adorable and yes, very much alert!
Post a Comment