.JPG)
This was a last-minute costume. 5 minutes before we were supposed to leave our house, I pulled Shawn away from his desk. He just put on the most random things he could find. He wanted to be Nacho Libre but we decided that spandex pants might not be appropriate for a ward trunk-or-treat.
5 comments:
Your girls look adorable!! I love their costumes. Looks like you guys had a good Halloween!
Bree, hi I saw that you were following Avarie's blog. Craig and I were so excited to see you pop up there. I can't believe how much Ellie has grown up and I have never met your other daughter. It is so great to hear from you guys again. How did you guys find us? I lost your number awhile back and tried to track you down again but couldn't. Its really great to hear from you again.
Oh my I just want to kiss them!!
Sorry, Kiss the girls not Shawn - I forgot he was in this post too!
Oops.
I'm so relieved Amber, I thought you were really talking about Shawn....Whew!!
Post a Comment