Thanks Kelli, I'm really not sure how this is going to turn out but here goes.....
7 Things I Can Do (or I should say Like to do)
*Run
*Wakeboard
*Snowboard
*Scrapbook
*Cook
*Touch my nose with my tongue
*Juggle
7 Things I Can't Do
*Be on time
*Speak in a crowd
*Blog (I wish I was more creative)
*Be outgoing, I get embarrassed too easily
*Keep up on the folding the laundry
*Get enough sleep
*Function in a messy house
7 Things That Attract Me to My Husband
*He's cute
*He's caring and genuine
*His knowledge & excitement for the gospel
*He's motivated & a hard worker
*He likes to wakeboard & snowboard
*He plays the guitar and can sing
*He's a GREAT dad and loves our girls
7 Things I Always Say
*Ellie, come here
*Ellie, settle down
*Ashtyn, don't pick your nose
*No more fighting
*Nice
*I love you
*Hurry, we're late
7 Things I Love to Eat
*Rice Krispy Treats
*Chocolate
*Seafood
*Mashed potatoes (especially when I'm pregnant)
*Pina Colada smoothie from Perks
*Salad Bar from Pizza Factory
*Sushi from Benihana (I miss being close to one, it's been a long time)
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I got tagged...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't function in a messy house either...
Post a Comment